Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dear Internet, You really frustrate me! (for molly)

Dear Internet,


You really frustrate me! I spend a lot of time with you and it always seems to be about only you. You only cooperate when you feel like it! and when you dont feel like it you just clam up, freeze up, and keep to yourself until i give into you and start over. Sometimes i just wish you would stop throwing stuff up in my face! You always give me stupid pop ups thinking its funny, and it really stinkin annoying! When i find a subject thats not interesting to you, you tell me you can't find the page! Knowing good and well you know exactly where to find it! You are Internet for crying out loud! I can't keep these feeling in any longer. But you have got to stop thinking that i'm only "using" you! I love you Internet, i would be completely and utterly lost with out you! But sometimes you just really freakin frustrate me!


Your Loyal Friend,

Shelby

1 comment: