Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Salad For The Mind-

Don't even begin to ask me where I got this random name. Its deriving from the fact that salads are good for our bodies (i should probably eat them more) and if they are good for our bodies, well why not the brain. Ok so realistically speaking, maybe this whole new blogging thing will broaden my thinker. Make my writing skills "healthier" per say. Speaking of being good for our bodies, I'm currently in the process of forming the habit of drinking water. H20 only! If you don't already do that and you have never tried, I challenge you. It is incredibly hard. I work at a restaurant, so where the fountain drinks are, I am able to get a cup and choose whatever drink i want, when ever i want. And dangit after a long miserable day at work dealing with grumpy customers and messy food throwing itself at you, the last thing you want to bring your cup to is water! I find myself running my glass back and forth the drink choice line.. "Ok i know i need water, but what do i really want? Ugh... water it is!"

1 comment:

  1. ahem. Thanks for commenting on my blog! It was a pleasant surprise! :) I am thinking of starting drinking only water - maybe you can help encourage me with that.

    See y'all Friday!

    ReplyDelete